As crazy as it sounds, we love camping in winter. There are so many reasons to venture into the outdoors in the cooler months:
- No crowds, there is heaps of room and you don’t have to fight for the best position.
- No sunburn, endless hours in the hot summer sun can be unbearable when there is no cool relief.
- Low or no cost, most bush camping is free or very low cost in the cooler months.
- Early evenings, I’m always knackered at the end of the day when camping, the early onset of the night makes it easier to fall into bed.
- Snuggling, if you’re going with your true love, cuddling up at the end of the day to keep warm is fun and romantic.
- Sitting by the fire, you can have a fire summer or winter, but in winter, its lovely to sit right close by and toast those…
View original post 546 more words